This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September TBR

Helllloooooo all you wonderful people!  I saw this post over at Falling Down the Book Hole and since I've been saying I have so many R&R books to read this month I thought I'd give it a shot!  So here are all the books for review that I will read in September.  At the end I'll also put the books that I still have from the library that I have to finish.

Farmers and Cannibals by Eric James-Olson
I'm actually almost done with this one!

My Soul Immortal by Jen Printy
This is next on my list after I finish Farmers and Cannibals!

The Mackenzie Legacy by Derrolyn Anderson
When I gave a positive review (an R&R) the author offered me the rest of the series!  Read my review of The Athena Effect HERE.  Here are the other two books:



Bloody Bess and the Doomsday Games by Nick Iuppa
When the author, Nick Iuppa, contacted me, the blurb sounded interesting so I thought I'd give it a shot!

Alicia's Ghost by Nick Iuppa and John P. Mendoza
Mr. Iuppa also offered this book!

Elixir by Ted Galdi
I actually requested this one - the blurb sounded really interesting!

Warzone: Nemesis by Morris E. Graham
I haven't read that many books concerning space and other planets so I thought I'd give it a go.

For the People: Post Secession
I find myself endlessly drawn to rebellions and seperate societies and that sort of thing so this is right up my alley!

Conspiracy of Ravens by Chrystal Vaughan
The blurb for this book sounded so intriguing, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to review it!

The Healer by C.J. Anaya
Such a mysterious blurb - I couldn't say no!

The Guardian by Lydia Rodriguez-Clement
I need another angel book after Halo!

In Chains by Michelle Abbott
I also received the second book in this series, Locked Together!

Laika in Lisan by Maron Anrow
For some strange reason when I read the blurb I thought of Princess Academy by Shannon Hale.  I really enjoyed that book so I thought I'd read this one!

Dragon by Rustin Petrae
The whole 'one choice can change history' line just reeled me in!

Days of Throbbing Gristle by Kevin Cole
I haven't read a book set in the past in so long!

Keep Your Enemies Close by H.S. Stone
I read a review on GR (https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/915332527?book_show_action=true&page=1) and it said that the humans are the aliens in this book!  WHAT?!?

Chains of Prophecy by Jason P. Crawford
When I read the blurb I just though "this is gonna be good" :)

The Drifter by Jason P. Crawford
Mr. Crawford offered this book as well as Chains of Prophecy.

Envious by Katie Keller-Nieman
The idea of this book is so different I had to give it a try!

Awakening Foster Kelly by Cara Rosalie Olsen
I read the first 10 chapters of this and it ended on such a suspenseful note - I asked the author for the entire book - I can't wait to read it!

Dragonfly by Charles A. Cornell
The review for this one will be up on the 5th!  I'm almost done reading it and I have a deadline!





I know, I know it's a long list.  But I'll go into October if I have to!  I've closed requests until November so I can get all caught up.  Here are the books that I have left from the library (not including the ones I'm currently reading - The Knife of Never Letting Go and City of Fallen Angels):

The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski

Eon by Alison Goodman

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo

Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor







Aaaaand that's it!!  Sorry this was so long and boring and sort of repetitve from my Stacking the Shelves posts but...  yeah I don't know.  So anyway, that's everything I have to read in September/October!  See any books you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...