This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (7) and A Week In Review

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It features books you've recently added to your shelves, be it from the library, bookstore, or ebooks.

One new book this week that I won from a giveaway!
Matched by Ally Condie
Thank you to Jenni @JenniElyse for running the giveaway!  I have read this book before and I liked it but I have yet to write a review (I read it a couple years ago back when I wasn't writing reviews yet).  So look out for that once I finish my R&R's or just want a break from those.


See what's been going on this week!

Sunday:  Review of Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
Wednesday:  Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday:  Review of My Soul Immortal by Jen Printy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...