This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Friday, October 3, 2014

What I'm Excited for in October!

These are all the movies and books I'm excited for in October!


Gone Girl movie
Rated: R
Release Date: October 3rd

I liked the book alright so I'm interested how the director interpreted for the movie.

Left Behind movie
Rated: PG-13
Release Date: October 3rd

I know, I know, this doesn't relate to a book but it has Nicholas Cage in it!!  Tell me that isn't exciting!

The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Release Date: October 7th

IT'S THE LAST BOOK!!!!  I can picture the epic battles as I type *dreamy smiles*

Lila by Marilynne Robinson
Release Date: October 7th

I saw this one while I was browsing Amazon, looked it up on Goodreads, and decided to read it!

The Young Elites by Marie Lu
Release Date: October 7th

There's been so much hype about this book and I'm also reading Marie Lu's Legend Trilogy and enjoying it so I decided I'd give it a shot.  Also, my GR friend Ginny gave me some spoilers!!  OMG is all I have to say.

Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult
Release Date: October 14th

I just saw this cover while I was browsing and it looks pretty good!

Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Release Date: October 14th

Isn't this cover beautiful??  There has also been a lot of buzz around about this book and I've read a couple reviews from people who received ARC's and they gave it a big thumbs up!

The Best of Me movie
Rated: PG-13
Release Date: October 17th

I watched the trailer and this looks so sweet!  I've also read some of Nicholas Spark's books and their pretty good.

Harry Potter: The Creature Vault by Jody Revenson
Release Date: October 28th

I can't believe it.  This is like the best thing to ever happen to me.  It's HARRY POTTER guys!!!

Talon by Julie Kagawa
Release Date: October 28th

Julie Kagawa's writing is fabulous.  Her Immortal Rules trilogy?  AMAZING!!  Same goes for the Iron Fey and the Call of the Forgotten series'!!



What are you excited for?

6 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for Talon, The Young Elites and Snow Like Ashes!! :DD
    –B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Everyone is excited when it comes to release of new books:)
    I'm waiting for Leaving Time!
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D It's all that's on my calender anymore!

      Ooo nice! I feel like I've heard of that book somewhere... *rushes off to Goodreads to check*

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh I can't wait for Young Elites and Blood of Olympus to come out too!

    Olivia @ Fictionally Obsessed

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...