This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Thursday, November 27, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo - Authors You're Thankful For

The rest of the posts!
Today's Topic: Authors You’re Thankful For - Who’s sitting at your dream Thanksgiving table?


So in no particular order, here are 7 authors I'm thankful for in 2014!

Julie Kagawa









Books I read in 2014:











Rick Riordan









Books I read in 2014:
I'm also currently reading Blood of Olympus!









R.J. Palacio






Books I read in 2014:










Tahereh Mafi









Books I read in 2014:










Sarah J. Maas









Books I read in 2014:


J.K. Rowling









Books I read in 2014:


Markus Zusak









Books I read in 2014:










Aaaaand there you have it!  There are so many more amazing authors I was able to read books from.  Who are some of the authors you're thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...