This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (12) and A Week In Review

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It features books you've recently added to your shelves, be it from the library, bookstore, or ebooks.


I have quite a mixture of books this week!  Some from the physical library, some for kindle, and some from the digital library!

From the physical library:
Deliverance by C.J. Redwine (Defiance #3)
It's been so long since I've read the second book in this series but I still remember that brutal cliffhanger!

From the digital library:
The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson
Hey, the cover looked intriguing so I decided I'd give it a shot.  

Bought for kindle:
Frey by Melissa Wright
This was free on Amazon so I thought I'd pick it up and give it a shot.  The cover definitely looks interesting.

The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
I've actually already read and reviewed (See my mini review HERE) this but the price was dropped from $10 to $2 on Amazon and I couldn't resist!

What did you acquire this week?

A Week In Review

#BookBlogWriMo Sunday: How You Read
#BookBlogWriMo Monday: Where You Read
#BookBlogWriMo Tuesday: Why You Blog
#BookBlogWriMo Wednesday: Where You Blog
#BookBlogWriMo Thursday: #TBT - Favorite Childhood Books

8 comments:

  1. I still need to read Defiance... I'm so behind lol. Wait, The Girl of Fire and Thrones was only $2?!!! Why didn't I know this? Happy reading! :)

    Emz @ Icy Cold Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good - I hope you like it when you get around to it! Yes ma'am for kindle it is! I have no idea what the occasion is but I'm not complaining xD

      Delete
  2. I haven't started the Defiance series yet, heard mixed things, but want to try them for myself. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can definitely see how some people wouldn't enjoy it. It's a sort of hit or miss book. I hope you like it though!

      Delete
  3. I still need to start the Defiance series and I so want to read The Girl Of Fire and Thorns! :)
    hope you enjoy! :D

    ~Carina @myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it when you read it! It's kind of a hit or miss book. It's so good! You have to read TGOFAT! Thanks :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard of most of these but they look really interesting- especially The Healer's Apprentice, I really enjoy historical fiction! Thanks for stopping by girlinthepages.com, I really enjoy your blog and am a new twitter follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I usually can't concentrate on just history but historical fiction is riveting! You're welcome thanks for stopping by mine! Thanks ^.^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...