This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Sunday, November 29, 2015

BookBlogWriMo 2015 - Day 15: Author Buddies


Today's Topic is: Author Buddies.

This topic is all about who my auto-buy authors are/authors who I follow religiously!

I have to say I don't really have any auto-buy authors.  I have auto-read authors, just not auto-buy ones.  The thing is, I really don't have the funds to buy a bunch of books and then not want to read them ever again.  So normally what I do, is I check out books from the library and if I like them and think I'd read them over and over and over and over, I buy a copy!  So I have auto-read authors.  Who are they?  Here are a couple:


Sarah J. Maas
Author of the Throne of Glass series and the A Court of Thorns and Roses series


Rick Riordan
Author of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, The Kane Chronicles, and countless other series'


Josephine Angelini
Author of the Starcrossed series and The Worldwalker Trilogy


Shannon Hale
Author of Dangerous, The Books of Bayern series, the Princess Academy series, Book of a Thousand Days and more


Marie Lu
Author of The Young Elites series and the Legend series


Julie Kagawa
Author of the Talon series, the Blood of Eden series, and the Iron Fey series (and companion series The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten)


Kiera Cass
Author of the Selection series


Jennifer L. Armentrout
Author of the Lux series, the Covenant series, the Titan series, the Dark Elements series, and A Wicked Saga


Wendy Higgins
Author of the Sweet series and the See Me series


There you go!  I know, it's quite a list that's kind of female heavy.  I'm trying to find more books by male authors but so far I haven't found any that I'd follow to the extent I do these people.  I'm sure there's someone out there!

Who are some of your author buddies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...