This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Sunday, May 22, 2016

30 Days of Books: Day 5 - A Book That Makes You Happy


Check out my first post (HERE) for a whole explanation on this!  Jenni is hosting this round and she has a linky set up if you'd like to join in!  Check out her blog HERE.

Today's topic is: a book that makes you happy.



This is a book that makes me especially happy:


The MC, Caymen, is just so hilarious and I can't stop smiling whenever I read this book!  In general, contemporary romances pretty much always make me happy :)  Review HERE.

What book makes you happy?

6 comments:

  1. There is just something about contemporary romances that are cute and make me happy too. This was a great pick!

    Carrie @The Book Goddess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! They're just so adorable :) Thanks for stopping by, Carrie!

      Delete
  2. I need to read this. I've heard such good things about it and about Kasie West's books really. Thanks for helping me remember.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the ones I've read are really good - I hope you enjoy it when you get around to it!

      Delete
  3. I live light hearted romances. Haven't read this one yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you give it a go! If you love light romances, I have a feeling you'll like this one!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...