This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Monday, December 5, 2016

Music Monday (4)

Music Monday is a weekly event hosted by Lauren over at Always Me.  Every Monday, you share one or two of your favorite songs you've been enjoying that week to help other people discover new music!  Here are my picks for this week:

Heathens - Twenty One Pilots
I haven't had a chance to seen this movie yet but I love the sound track!  I really love the gritty vibe of this song and it makes you feel all badass.


Wiser - Madilyn Bailey
I love the message of this video (that you're stronger when you've gone through tough times) and all of the featured YouTubers make this video so cool!


What have you been listening to recently?

6 comments:

  1. Very cool songs - I've really been liking Heaths!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. twentyone pilots' Heathens is so addictive- I think I've heard it on tv a couple of times, and on the radio once, but it sticks with you.
    I hadn't yet heard Wiser- thanks for sharing it! Madilyn has a great voice.
    ~Litha Nelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Twenty One Pilots- my keyboard skills are a bit rusty. ;)

      Delete
    2. It's okay :) It is really addictive! I can't stop listening to it! She does have such a great voice! I just came across her YouTube channel one day and I can't believe I haven't heard her before. Thanks for stopping by, Litha!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...